View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 02:08 AM   #13 (permalink)
Matt
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Avalanche LT
Matt is just really niceMatt is just really niceMatt is just really niceMatt is just really nice

Quote:
Do you guys experience difficulty driving? Such as blind spots, size of the vehicle, etc...?
I, like other members, added a backup camera. This negates any trouble with backup out of parking spots, which to me is the only trouble. The positioning of your mirrors, if done properly, should cover pretty much everything except for the 3 feet between your license plate and the ground. .

Quote:
Do you feel it is quick? For example do you feel a thrill everytime you press that gas peddle
While I haven't driven a Vette, Lambo, or BMW turbo, I have driven a couple camaros, an old Monte Carlo SS, and a few other, pretty-fast cars. The Z is definitely quick, and you'll be reminded of the performance every time you hit the gas pedal. Sometimes, however, the VDC will make that reminder short lived, haha.

Quote:
What are your likes/dislikes about the car?
The only dislikes that I have are the gas mileage and lack of a back seat/bigger cargo area. Those dislikes were understood before I purchased the car and are easily offset by the fact that my 2nd car is a SUV.

My likes are easy. It's a beautiful car that keeps me smiling every time I get in it, whether it's on my way to the grocery store or work. It's completely transformed my outlook on driving, which I now enjoy 100% instead of my previous feelings of "ugh, I gotta drive to the store this afternoon".

"Any man who can drive a 370z while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the Z the attention it deserves." Albert Einstein....modified.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote