View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 08:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal11 View Post
Hey guys I just recently joined these foums. I always liked the 370z Nismo and tourning. I just have some questions on your experiences with the car.

Do you guys experience difficulty driving? Such as blind spots, size of the vehicle, etc...?

Do you feel it is quick? For example do you feel a thrill everytime you press that gas peddle

What are your likes/dislikes about the car?

Any advice / feedback to those questions would be highly appreciated..

Thanks!

Blind spots are quickly resolved by adjusting your mirrors to this method. Thanks to Cliff for posting:

370z needs better side mirrors