View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 10:46 AM   #52 (permalink)
NIZMOZ
Track Member

Drives: 07 NISMO 350Z SA M6
NIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red370 View Post
The distance between the cars at the finish negates the added 105 lbs of the passenger, so thats a moot point. The driver is also an avid dragger like myself, im sure his shifts were where they needed to be. The fact is, the better car/driver won the race, that simple.
Just a FYI. I ran 13.8 at 103 mph in my NISMO Z. And that was with a poor launch and not very good shifting. The car is faster than that. And per that time, it's faster than your track time.

All depends on the drivers, conditions, and so on. Make it equal, do a race with no passenger. A Passenger can and will make a good difference in time between having one and not even for 100lb.
SOLD: 2007 NISMO 350Z #0044 Silver Alloy
New DD: 2010 Titan Pro4X CC
NIZMOZ is offline   Reply With Quote