View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 10:15 PM   #46 (permalink)
NIZMOZ
Track Member

Drives: 07 NISMO 350Z SA M6
NIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red370 View Post
Ya know, i've been on a few forums, G35's, DSM's, 4th Gen Eclipse to name a few and I honestly have to say that this one probably has the classiest and most mature people around on it, theres bickering here and there, a disagreement or two, but in general, we all get along well, its almost like a brotherhood. Nobody really condemns people for their opinions, and its awesome reading when other people are pioneers in certain projects with the Z, I've learned so much here. Thanks everybody for making the board fun.
my350z use to be this way back in 02-05 mostly. Then after 05 it started to go downhill. This site will do exactly the same like all sites do when the cars get cheaper for kids to own them.

I would love to see a FAIR race video between both cars though. As the one I saw on there the 350Z HR had a passenger and a poor driver shifting slow. It would have been nice to see what would have happened with both those corrected.
SOLD: 2007 NISMO 350Z #0044 Silver Alloy
New DD: 2010 Titan Pro4X CC
NIZMOZ is offline   Reply With Quote