View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 11:31 AM   #44 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TARDCORE View Post
LOL I states this in the San Diego Meet thread I made but no one believed me. But seriously... the 35HR's have recorded faster 1/4 miles times than the 37VHR's have stock. And the 350z's are cheap now so you are going to see more high school kids driving them. Today while leaving Fedex, this C6 vette coupe (maybe a 2005) parked next to me and this kid got out of it. He looked my age and I asked him how much he paid for it. He said $22,000!!! WTF. and he modded the hell out of it already. Think he respects any other car on the road? Nope. First thing he said was "wow you paid THAT much for a Z? My car could beat your car launching in 2nd" AND you know what... hes right.
I believe there has only been one time posted faster than a 370z engine and it was a 13.1 (we have 13.2 or .3 stock with forum members), and that time posted has never been done again, next best time in the list was a 13.3/4, but this discussion is for another time/place.

I am on that forum only to view the Texas regional section so I can see what shows, meet ups, etc. are happening. Many of the guys are coming here to post about them now so I can go there less and less.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote