View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 11:21 PM   #32 (permalink)
fullmonty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370 Touring/Sport
fullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
My experience with 350 owners has been pretty mixed. They are either very cool (Z enthusiasts) or total douchebags (total douchebags).
Same with me, I know a guy who was an 08 Roadster, really cool guy and is a sports car enthusiast another guy in a 350 was next to me at a light was so excited he looked like he just saw his favorite car in the world, giving thumbs up and waves. Then theres a guy I see on occasion at a convence store with a 350 biggest douche, he sees me pull in, gives me a tasty look, and won't look at me again. Its like dude give me a break a Z is a Z and nothing will change that. I'd like to tell him I like his Z but since he doesn't seem like a friendly kind of a guy I won't bother becuase I don't need him getting all My350 on me. Its funny everytime I see him I think of my350 and the 370 Hating.
fullmonty is offline   Reply With Quote