View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 10:07 PM   #25 (permalink)
SmoothZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: giant sandworm
SmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad View Post
A very excellent site! I wish this site had a political thread(s)!
That doesn't see much action anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
My experience with 350 owners has been pretty mixed. They are either very cool (Z enthusiasts) or total douchebags (total douchebags).
Isn't that the truth for just about every car?
Quote:
Originally Posted by antennahead View Post
That is what's sad, many of us are true Z enthusiasts, and have owned Z cars going back many iterations, including the 350. We love all Zs, they only love the 350, and fein respect for the original 240.
Whoa....lol

The only Z I'm not a fan of is the 280ZX and the Z31.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseface View Post
They're just jealous because the 350 looks too long. It's out of proportion and all wrong looking. And that back end flattening out towards the back instead of a continuous slope. Yuck. Dated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogoodname View Post
Don't forget the interior.......LoL

"I talk to myself, and when I do that, I know I'm talking to an intelligent person."
SmoothZ is offline   Reply With Quote