View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 09:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
OldGuy
Base Member

Drives: '09370Z Red Base A7
OldGuy has a spectacular aura aboutOldGuy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamZ View Post
Got my first oil change (I didn't do the one around 1000 miles like you all did..??) at the Nissan dealer today. Boy, $90 for an oil change. It only took about 30 minutes tho AND they fixed my passenger door that was making a weird knocking noise (some strap and bolt was loose inside they said.) At least now I'm good for another couple months before an oil change, I guess and now it doesn't sound like the door is going to fall off when a friend gets in

I saw one of the new Roadsters in the showroom... I used to have a little red convertible Mitsubishi GS-T Spyder Convertible about 10 years ago...this made me sorta wonder if I should have gotten another convertible..sigh...they had a PG with all the options I have Roadster there...but it would ultimately probably be wasted on me as I would never have the top down much. But it sure looked pretty on that showroom floor!
My, my, that is one pretty car. I have the red coupe and it's beautiful, too. But there is always something about a convertible, with the top down on the showroom floor that is eye catching and irresistible.
OldGuy is offline   Reply With Quote