View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 07:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Slynky
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Red 370Z T/S/N
Slynky will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamZ View Post
Got my first oil change (I didn't do the one around 1000 miles like you all did..??) at the Nissan dealer today. Boy, $90 for an oil change. It only took about 30 minutes tho AND they fixed my passenger door that was making a weird knocking noise (some strap and bolt was loose inside they said.) At least now I'm good for another couple months before an oil change, I guess and now it doesn't sound like the door is going to fall off when a friend gets in

I saw one of the new Roadsters in the showroom... I used to have a little red convertible Mitsubishi GS-T Spyder Convertible about 10 years ago...this made me sorta wonder if I should have gotten another convertible..sigh...they had a PG with all the options I have Roadster there...but it would ultimately probably be wasted on me as I would never have the top down much. But it sure looked pretty on that showroom floor!
Have never cared for the lines on the roadster. The sloping line from the roof to the spoiler on the coupe are great. Not on the roadster. IMO.

AND, Tammy, if I remember correctly ( LOL ), you mentioned being too old for loud music or something...so you'd probably get tired of the wind whipping your hair.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Slynky is offline   Reply With Quote