View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 09:59 PM   #435 (permalink)
370zForever
Base Member

Drives: 09 Black 370z
370zForever is on a distinguished road

For all you guys with KW V3 Coilovers,

Is is it me or are the V3 coilovers even lighter than stock ones. I weighed the Z after installing the coilovers and I noticed that the weight had slightly gone down...I thought aftermarket coilovers would be more complex and heavier as they have been for a lot of cars that I have put coilovers on...

Could you guys confirm if the KW coilovers are lighter cause if they are I'm also interested in KW's HLS system. I really did drop my car's ride height low and had to fit Eibach's alignment kit, and the car feels spectacular. However, I came across something called a speed bump and I was actually grazing my bumper as I got closer and I was sure that I was going to scrape it slightly. Thankfully, no one was behind me so I reversed out and went around. It does seem like a minor issue, but I will be using the Z a lot more often and traveling, so the system will be very helpful and I it's really cool how it works....The system has barely come out and I don't even know how much it costs, but I'm broke right now anyway, so I'm still saving...
370zForever is offline   Reply With Quote