View Single Post
Old 10-15-2024, 09:47 PM   #107 (permalink)
cv129
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo, 16 Nismo
cv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by filip00 View Post
Hey Rusty, about this fuel pump top hat.....I'm looking at what I'm going to do through winter months and probably this is one of the things. Does this also resolve the fuel starvation issue? While I'm in there, I'm looking at resolving that issue as well. Any recommendations?
The billet top hat solves a different issue. CJMotorsports used to sell a Road Race Fuel Pump kit. Seems like that item is no longer on his website. If I recall correctly, Charles had stated that it’s not enough sales volume to make another batch of RRP, but that was some time ago (when someone complained about the lack of available inventory). You may confirm that with Charles the owner. Also see thread below.

RHD Japan Fuel Starvation Solution ?