View Single Post
Old 10-07-2024, 06:23 PM   #4453 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Talk about takin' tha' bait and runnin' with it. Some people are so easy to get offended. If you don't see things THIER WAY. You don't deserve to breath. Everyone has an opinion. Rather you agree with it or not. It's called the 1st Amendment. You or I can criticize the government. Right or wrong. I've worked for the government years ago. I know how unscrupulous it can be. I've seen my dept head lie through his teeth while trying to blow sunshine up our azzes. There is a lot of pay to play going on. If you don't agree with the 1st Amendment on free speech. Then go take a hike. To someplace like Russia.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote