View Single Post
Old 10-07-2024, 11:46 AM   #4450 (permalink)
DaveZ03
Base Member

Drives: '11 FairladyZ
DaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Dude, get out of here with your negativity.
Wasn't being negative, just factual. Sorry you took it that way, but I provided resources that actually provide factual data that poke holes in the narrative that "FEMA has no money left".

Quote:
WOW, you actually believe what the AP news says. They have been lying like crazy the last couple of years.
Quote:
Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see. I will leave it at that.
Quote:
Watch Greg Biffle on Instagram. Watch Cleetus McFarland. Watch other things that come in on YouTube where the people themselves are helping each other. Watch the work that the non-profits are doing for the people. This was a big area that was impacted. All I can say is we have amazing people in the USA helping each other in a time of need. The government is slow and bulky. You can't count on them for anything. Big cities, yeah you will see them. Small communities, you will not. Just the way it is.
Negativity? Interesting...considering the above.

Quote:
I get to see first hand within hrs of the impacted areas. I can see exactly where the storm went through. Helene was devastating and caught everyone off guard.
Also considering the above quote of yours "The government is slow and bulky. You can't count on them for anything." I'm all for being independent and taking care of yourself without assistance, but this was an unexpected level of impact, due to a generational storm ravaging multiple states. Planning can only do so much and it isn't until AFTER the storm moved through that anyone can actually revise and reorganize a more practical approach. That takes time and resources, that unfortunately, take additional time to organize. Understanding the frustration is one thing, but to say no one at the federal level is doing anything "because no money", is simply exacerbating an already stressed situation. What doesn't help an already stressful situation is distracting from it with false narratives. I'm done. Enjoy your day.
DaveZ03 is offline   Reply With Quote