View Single Post
Old 10-07-2024, 11:18 AM   #4448 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveZ03 View Post
So slow response is equal to essentially no response and the federal government giving next to no aid to victims? Like I said in my first reply, citing several different sources, the narrative that there is no money allocated for this situation is patently false. It's a shame that politics are being injected into horrible situations, in order to placate to constituents and farm potential votes. Before jumping on a narrative that has no substance if you do a tad bit of reading, and funny enough searching (you know that reference we use on this forum exhaustively), you may wanna subscribe to some self education and research. Just because one subscribes to a narrative, it doesn't make it a fact.
Dude, get out of here with your negativity. My response was not political. If you want to live on the left or right, I don't care. I am in the middle, so leave me out of it.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote