Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2024, 04:30 AM   #1055 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abm89 View Post
I just wanted to say that it's very cool this is paint and not a wrap!
Thank You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
The Hurricane is making things difficult. I had to wash and load up my car today since I have rain scheduled for Thursday and Friday. I hope Saturday is a nice day.
Weather was not bad cloudy all day with two or three brief moments of sunshine. Not sure if you made it or not. We only had a little worry in Valdosta because they were nearly out of power everywhere. I didn't top off my tank in Lake City like I normally do because I figured I had enough to make it Macon. I did but seeing everything with no power we got off and filled up at the first station we found with generators. It took 1.5 hours though. Ended up everywhere north (that we went) was fine. So I kind of wasted that time, but you never know. If you did make it and we talked I apologize for not knowing your actual name versus the online handle. It was a pleasure talking with everyone I did meet and talk with.