View Single Post
Old 09-25-2024, 06:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Averying
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '09 370Z, '03 G35
Averying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond repute
Default A052 medium compound vs ad09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhill View Post
Ok sounds I need to think about how much street driving I plan to do anymore. The ad09 seem to get some mixed comments so a bit hesitant there. Supposedly they ride extremely harsh compared to the re71rs and a052 which still ride great on street which is surprising since the re71rs and a052 are supposed to be the stiffer casing track tire.

A good reference for you. This guy got ~6k miles, 5 autox, 3 track days, 1 drift day, and some burnouts out of his AD09s. I assume if you aren’t drifting and doing burnouts, you’d get closer to 10k miles no problem.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/SLkANG4yAUxwZB3i/?

Presumably A052s and RE71s wouldn’t last as long. On the other end of the spectrum, a set of PS4S or other high performance summer tire (NOT a 200TW track tire) would get you more mileage on the street at the expense of grip/life on track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2009 Sport Touring | Platinum Graphite | GTM Stage 1 Supercharger | BC BR Coilovers | Hotchkis Swaybar | Z1 FUCAs | AME TM-02 Wheels | Z1 2-piece Front Rotors | Z1 Clutch & Flywheel | Invidia Gemini Catback | GTM Resonated Test Pipes

Last edited by Averying; 09-25-2024 at 06:53 PM.
Averying is offline   Reply With Quote