View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 02:15 PM   #255 (permalink)
Mike@Blackline
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Z
Mike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlewagon View Post
most likely. every single nismo replica for the 350z, all three versions by all companies (V1, V2, V3) didnt not account for the different undertrays. They simply copied nismo bumpers as is and therefore needed nismo undertrays. If one or two companies actually worked around this, im not aware of it, but i had quite a few nismo bumpers, two versions, on multiple 350zs. just my experience
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlenz View Post
Doesnt sound like the guy at Godspeed has read this thread. There is certainly a difference in the non-nismo and nismo in terms of fitment and parts needed. Since Godspeed is offering a credit for installed pictures they obviously have never fit this kit to a non-nismo. They probably just copied the Nismo panels and called it a day. Refer back in this thread to posts by Greed, HuslterX5, and Chuck05 and they all confirm the fender liners (part#H5064-1A47A + H5065-1A47A) and lower diffuser (part#F2026-1A47A) are a must for proper OEM-like fitment of the Nismo fascia. If you can live without the fender liners and the gap OK, but our factory plastic undertray (the thing removed when doing oil changes) can only bolt the the Nismo bumper if you get the lower diffuser.

Now the rear bumper is a different story...dont think anyone has made the conversion yet.
exactly my point. so really it sounds like this godspeed kit isnt going to cut any corners or save any money in terms of buying the required stuff to do this correctly. maybe even cost more in the end

Current Alliance BBK Sale, FREE PC Option, 370Z DiscountCLICK HERE for info!
Mike@Blackline is offline   Reply With Quote