Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2024, 03:41 PM   #1038 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

We made it to ZCON! The car was a hit with spectators and one of the highest scoring Zs by the judges. In the event of a tie the older Z wins for best of the Judged show. The car that won was absolutely beautiful and freshly restored. I meant to ask how close I was with scoring to see what I can improve on. I know I got 99/100 on exterior speaking with the judge after the show. We secured Most Overall Points Peoples Choice, Peoples Choice RZ34, Nissan Factory Favorite Best Modified (selected by Nissan Designer), and 1st Place Ultra Modified Z. Here are some pictures. So happy to finally have it out in the wild.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4535.jpg (285.5 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1383.jpg (135.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4502.jpg (306.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4709.JPG (703.6 KB, 16 views)