View Single Post
Old 09-04-2024, 07:25 AM   #6465 (permalink)
Averying
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '09 370Z, '03 G35
Averying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond repute
Default What did you do with your Z today V (ON TOPIC DISCUSSION ONLY)

Been tracking down power steering leaks for a while now. Finally decided to just rebuild the system.

New low-pressure 3/8” hose and constant-tension clamps installed from cooler to reservoir, and from rack to cooler. I ditched all the hardline and various connections and ran a single 3/8” hose from rack to cooler.

I’m having a crimped line made at a hydraulic shop tomorrow to replace my DIY 6AN line for the high pressure line. I’m also running a single hose for high pressure, directly from pump to rack with a Chase Bays steering rack 6AN adapter fitting.

Hoping that I can avoid leaks in the future by having a simpler system with less connections/junctions. I plan to upgrade the cooler in the future, but that’s a super easy install for this winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2009 Sport Touring | Platinum Graphite | GTM Stage 1 Supercharger | BC BR Coilovers | Hotchkis Swaybar | Z1 FUCAs | AME TM-02 Wheels | Z1 2-piece Front Rotors | Z1 Clutch & Flywheel | Invidia Gemini Catback | GTM Resonated Test Pipes

Last edited by Averying; 09-04-2024 at 08:47 AM.
Averying is offline   Reply With Quote