View Single Post
Old 08-31-2024, 11:46 AM   #4268 (permalink)
JNews86
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2021 STI
JNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Cops are terrible. Took my car to town and coming back home I took a right to turn down the road to my house and a dang State Patrol actually came to just about a complete stop shooting me with radar. Looked in the mirror and just shook my head. I wasn't doing anything. Just crazyness.
Do you have an aftermarket exhaust? Sometimes it sounds like you are going faster than you are. I know PD are a bit diff down there too though. I've been stopped for my straight pipes prob like 6 times and only 1 of them was one being proactive. The other times it was bc a neighbor was crying like a baby lol.
JNews86 is offline   Reply With Quote