View Single Post
Old 08-19-2024, 10:27 PM   #4214 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Boy, the wife and I are sitting back and just watching the show. The lady that stole my wife's dogs was charged with 2 assaults, 1 arson, and 1 conspiracy to commit murder in a neighboring county. Well, she posted bond today and was immediately arrested/transported on aggravated cruelty to animals in her home county. She is in jail awaiting a bond hearing in that county. I have a sneaky feeling when she post bond in that county our county sheriffs will be there to arrest her on one count of conspiracy to commit murder. I have my fingers crossed. Please lord, can we get justice for ourselves.

Last edited by Spooler; 08-19-2024 at 10:30 PM.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote