View Single Post
Old 08-18-2024, 12:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
abm89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z | 24 EL450
abm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractionless View Post
My OE sport seats have lumbar support. Are lower models missing said feature?

I have multiple bulging discs, spinal stenosis, and spinal arthritis to the point where when I'm at my worst I need to walk with a cane to prevent falling, shiver from pain, and have to pull myself up out of bed by one of the frame posts. All from 38 yrs old on when I was told I have the spinal health of someone twice my age!

My Doctor of Physical Therapy did what no chiropractor nor orthopedic surgeon could do with injections nor adjustments and put me on a regimen to correct it all other than what could be considered "typical soreness" with a pain level of no more than 2. As a result the sport Z seats are not an issue for me. My problem is seats that are too cushioned and always get relief even at my worst when sitting on a hard surface as then your bone structure takes over (by "design") rather than your soft tissue supporting your skeleton.
I have a base Sport Z and I do not have adjustable lumbar on my seats.