View Single Post
Old 08-18-2024, 10:33 AM   #7156 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nis350 View Post
I really wanted to like the new Z, but I just couldn't. The front is so bland, and for the 370z owners, the interior is so similar. The door panels and seats are almost the same.

I think the clutch hydraulic is the same problematic setup from the 370z as well. And its performance is also disappointing.
I like a lot about the car, but you’re right about the interior. Many of the parts are the same. Inside the rear hatch is identical. The one thing that blows my minds is the cargo cover pricing. They took an overpriced cargo cover and now it’s going for over $1,000. I paid $75 from a guy on here years ago.
I’ve had my 370 for so long that I can’t bring myself to replace it.
Had it dynoed awhile back and hit almost 330 with 162,000 miles.
Hard to give that up for that kind of money.
Borla S-Type | Motordyne | Z1 (lots) | South Bend | K&N | Nismo/Nismo S-Tune | Eibach | Aerojacket | Fujimara | Spl | ZSpeed Performance | Kenwood-Infinity-Sound Ordnance | Whiteline | Ecutek | Hotchkis | Clazzio | VQ Vortex |Morimoto XB |Dynosty Tune 329.64hp 265.73 ft/lb
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote