View Single Post
Old 08-02-2024, 10:51 AM   #6450 (permalink)
Rjk370z
Base Member

Drives: 12 Nissan 370z
Rjk370z has a reputation beyond reputeRjk370z has a reputation beyond reputeRjk370z has a reputation beyond reputeRjk370z has a reputation beyond reputeRjk370z has a reputation beyond reputeRjk370z has a reputation beyond reputeRjk370z has a reputation beyond reputeRjk370z has a reputation beyond reputeRjk370z has a reputation beyond reputeRjk370z has a reputation beyond reputeRjk370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abm89 View Post
I want to put an OSG in my car, but it'd be a waste considering i don't really track it anymore.

What's not a waste was the effort spent on putting my stock seats back in. I'll contact braum about a re-upolstery kit, if not ill take them to a local shop to put some quality material on them. I also managed to install the shift boot collar and stock shift knob.

The upside is that i'm almost down to zero DTC codes, just the power steering pressure switch and the passenger airbag off light. The latter is because the dash was taken off so many times that the harness broke. I need to find that connector.
I like your determination. Rock on brutha!