View Single Post
Old 07-19-2024, 03:31 AM   #65 (permalink)
nasm
Base Member

Drives: 370z Sport A7 2014
nasm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Averying View Post
As others have said.. doesn’t matter if you go divorced or true. True might be easier to adjust ride height, but both can give you identical performance.

How much do you want to lower the car by? If you’re serious about “performance” I wouldn’t recommend a large drop, or else you’ll throw off the camber curves and have a greater chance of rubbing tire. You’ll also need more parts to get back in alignment spec.

If you’re budget limited, stick to a 1” MAX drop. You can use eccentric bolts for toe and camber and get everything in spec. This is significantly cheaper than buying SPL toe and camber arms, eccentric lockout plates, etc…

If you’ve got the money to drop, go with SPL. High quality stuff, easy to adjust, won’t ever break, but it’s not necessary.

My experience: BC divorced coilovers, PLM eccentric bolts for camber and toe. Done 3 track days and 10+ Autox events without any slip in the PLM eccentric bolts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you ..
Can you share the link of eccentric bolts for toe and camber ..
I think this will be good for me as of now, then once I get more budget, I will go SPL everything. As explained by you guys earlier.

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk
Sold: A7 370z 2014 - Stillen Catback - Testpipes - UpRev - Dropin filters - Silicon intake pipes - BC racing coil overs - Z1 Subframe collars - Z1 Engine and Trans Mounts - Oil cooler - CatchCan - Z1 brake lines. Now: I am building another car
nasm is offline   Reply With Quote