View Single Post
Old 07-17-2024, 11:44 AM   #1040 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

An add on from the previous post... I bought some Harbor Freight car dollies and stuffed my car in the garage. She's going to live there for a bit, but it will be easy to move when needed. I'll get the long block assembled when ever I get time in-between classes. Cars are fun... but it's more important to not overload with non essential tasks. I'm quite happy with just having a clean roller TBH. I suspect the next stop will be Jay's Wiring in Michigan during the winter months. Jay is a master at professional car wiring. I simply don't feel like mounting that challenge on the build.

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote