Thread: password reset
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2024, 12:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
filip00
Track Member

Drives: 370z pack
filip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by filip00 View Post
I was thinking some time ago that this forum is a goldmine full of treasure....yet I'm kinda worried it might go to ***** or get lost if there is just one admin available.

I saw the same thing happen on one cycling forum - it was also full of really useful info, full of really old members, but the admin was persistent that he was the only dude controlling everything. ...long story short, he was away from the forum, the backup was who knows where and once the hosting was up, the forum was forever lost. It got reinstated later, but without the historical archive and it finally completely died.

I really don't want that to happen to this forum. There are more and more people fed up with the facebook/reddit crap and who would join the forum if it was slightly more open.
Road Bike Review?
It was a different smaller forum, members were from Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Serbia. But the pattern is the same...