View Single Post
Old 07-08-2024, 10:19 PM   #3988 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Welp, the dirtbag woman that stole my wife's dogs and sent her boyfriend over to set or house on fire back in 2022 was arrested at 7pm tonight in a neighboring county for 2 counts of aggravated assault, 1 count of Arsen, and 1 count of Conspiracy to commit murder. We know the lady and helped her as much as we could. The GBI got her. I am not sure if they will do anything on our account since I ran him off and no crime was committed, but it really doesn't matter. We can use it in our Civil case. We are hoping she doesn't get a bond. I am trying to see if they will let me speak at the bond hearing.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote