View Single Post
Old 07-02-2024, 08:24 PM   #16 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

I would send the pics to JWT to ask why that collar would come off the CSC and be stuck to the clutch disk spline hub like that. Perhaps its from over extension. Or perhaps the plate was wobbling around if the hardware was coming out. I think I would have needed to see everything as it was before removing any of it other than the trans to even attempt and diagnose.

The 2 top bolts for the trans missing would not make a difference really. The trans is aligned to the block by a pair of dowel pins, so those bolts being gone isnt going to cause a misalignment.

Clutch kit appears reusable, but I would inspect further. CSC kit appears to need repair/rebuild/replacement.