View Single Post
Old 07-01-2024, 12:22 PM   #1036 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Turbo housings, front, and rear calipers came back from powder coat. I did a fresh rebuild on the calipers and got them mounted. After that I was able to get the wheels on the car so I officially have a roller again! My car is actually looking like a car again AND I can roll it back into the garage.... after I clean the garage a bit more.

It's nice having the puzzle pieces fit back together again. These pictures are over the last week. It certainly didn't happen in one day.

This post is a little heavy on the pictures with the wheels on... BUT... It looks bad azz. The car really feels like it is something special again vs being a swamp creature.

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote