View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 01:59 AM   #6412 (permalink)
Inflaymes
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370z Nismo
Inflaymes has a reputation beyond reputeInflaymes has a reputation beyond reputeInflaymes has a reputation beyond reputeInflaymes has a reputation beyond reputeInflaymes has a reputation beyond reputeInflaymes has a reputation beyond reputeInflaymes has a reputation beyond reputeInflaymes has a reputation beyond reputeInflaymes has a reputation beyond reputeInflaymes has a reputation beyond reputeInflaymes has a reputation beyond repute

Installed my Z1 intakes today along with the Dewla Dezign air guide. The Dewla took way too long! I actually called the guy and we figured out the issues. I had to pop rivets and cut some metal out (where Nissan tried to make their own guide to the radiator on top of the crash bar. Dewla ended up changing their PDF after i told him what i did and sent pictures. The intakes weren't too bad to install. I ended up running to the store 3 times and having various issues here and there. I also installed my new bottom diffuser with scrape protection. FYI. I bought it from Nengun and only paid around 450? with shipping from Japan.

2014 370z Nismo Fairlady | Gold Powdercoated Nismo Rays | Z1 Ported Manifold | RJM Adjustable Clutch Pedal | Berk Test Pipes | Beluga Racing Exhaust | Custom Billetworkz Imperial Sledge Shift Knob | Carbon Fiber, Flat-Bottom Steering Wheel | Ecu-Tek Custom Tune

Last edited by Inflaymes; 06-28-2024 at 02:03 AM.
Inflaymes is offline   Reply With Quote