View Single Post
Old 06-18-2024, 11:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tractionless
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 K23 ST 7AT
Tractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
What diff bushing do you have and are your subframe bushings stock also?
Yes I realized later in the day after I posted these variables would help the diagnosis so I edited the OP with the info. below as well for the archives.

OE subframe bushings with Z1 collars, diff. brace bolted to the subframe, and Whiteline poly diff bushings.

As you've probably noticed I was doing a VR30 trans swap recently and checked the diff. bolts and brace bolts when under the car., all tight Additionally, the noise was present with both transmissions. Really sounds like a loud "ping" as if you hit the diff housing with a substantial hammer.

Last edited by Tractionless; 06-18-2024 at 11:23 AM.
Tractionless is offline   Reply With Quote