View Single Post
Old 06-16-2024, 11:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tractionless
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 K23 ST 7AT
Tractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond repute

According the below fiche the part number you listed as "mine" doesn't fit your car based upon your profile info listing 2014 370Z Nismo. However, if it was running with it prior I don't see why it wouldn't if replacing with the same p/n.
https://nissan.oempartsonline.com/oe...0xQk4wQQ%3D%3D

When searching the "others" part number, it says it fits your car.

When searching for your 2014 Nismo (without any info you provided) the same site came up with 284B7-1EA6B, not one you listed.

Due to the differences in part numbers I recommend what Phunk said and get a hold of a parts counter, that way it's on them if it doesn't fit. Many on the site use Courtesy Nissan.