View Single Post
Old 06-12-2024, 09:32 AM   #8 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=mallynb;4051218]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mallynb View Post
Thank you for the feedback, does any one know just how rare the 2014 is compared to 2013 or 2015. Any place to find production numbers on specific makes and models?
Thanks again for the help
Your car is absolutely beautiful. 100% go for high value. I bet a dealer would sell that close to 50g (and it would sit for a bit). Definitely target 40k. 2014 is the year to get for Nismo because that body style is iconic. I'd imagine some people will try talking you down, because you're going to get a lot of people wanting a deal. Don't listen to them. You really have a gem.

Sales were ok for the 370z between 2009-2011 but really started to tank after. I can't imagine there would be more than 1000 of them on the streets for 2014. In fact, I bet it's closer to 500. It really is a rare car. The reason why is because the 350z flooded the market and sold VERY well. The 370z felt like an extension of the 350z so there wasn't a ton of appetite to get a similar car. Now that some time has gone by, people are on 4,5,6,7+ owners of the car and most of them are getting clapped out or wrecked. A normal clean 370z is going up in value due to that.

Again, I urge you to sell high value.
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote