View Single Post
Old 06-08-2024, 06:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
The last 2 batches of the CJM twin pump have a hole next to the 6-pin connector that is plugged off with a gold anodized aluminum crush washer and stainless screw. This hole is there to accommodate a Radium bulkhead stud (https://www.radiumauto.com/Electrica...ack-P1049.aspx) for the sake of adding a 7th wire position. This is to allow for 4 pump wires and 3 sensor wires.

Since the radium studs are sold in a 6 pack, CJM is stocking them and selling them in singles. This change has not been reflected on the website as it will be added along with a handful of other updates all at once for that product page.
Cool deal. Getting a good ground was a pain in the butt when I installed my surge tank. I got it right the 2nd try.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote