View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 03:06 PM   #3824 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by danegrey View Post
Thought you were done....
Ohio once the case was done you were done...
My county sends out 500 notices every month. And pick 100 to show up. It's the first week of every month. Monday through Thursday. For each trial, they will pool about 35 people for the jury. Then the DA and defense att whittle that down to 12 jurors and 2 alt. The rest go back out to the general pool to get a chance for another trial. I was on a jury on Monday that lasted until Tuesday which we put away a bad person. Got done with that and got picked for another trial. That one really never got started. They sent the guy out to mental health to see if he is fit for trial. Seen him out in the hall later on, and he looked fit to me. He was putting a show on inside the courtroom. It will be another 10 yrs before I get picked again.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote