View Single Post
Old 05-07-2024, 07:11 PM   #498 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

Sunday was a good day, Car came back shiny side up and I went as fast as I could on this day. Best was a 1:38:10. Got in about 44 laps total. Biggest thing is just to have fun and take what time I can get. Because I have done a lot of laps here. The session I got my best time in I averaged 1.40.13 for the session. What really surprised me, was the number of cars. The group I ran with last year limited it to 25 cars per run group (maybe why there not there anymore). I do not know the count, but that was lots of cars. Also, in running yellow (intermediate) passing was allowed anywhere on track. Also vs last year group I ran with, this group, the drivers seem better/more experienced. But in the end I had fun and that is what it is all about.