Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 05:45 AM   #1025 (permalink)
xxAGAVExx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z BLK M6
xxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
Car hadnt even been tuned yet we just loaded a base map to start it up and check some vitals. Then we ran a cruising log and when that checked out tried to do our first WOT log. Turbos were only showing between 24-30k RPMs. These have to be at 50K to start making boost. Even if the WGA were completely bypassing it would still be making like 7-9lbs of boost.

Everything you can think of was checked and seemed fine. Motor finally is back out and the Turbos are being sent to Z1. Im not happy that my car has been put to the back of all the new work coming in but I dont really have any choice in the matter. Well I do but it would be much more cost.

Sorry to hear man, hopefully she’s back together soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk