Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 06:34 PM   #1022 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Went to pick the car up last Friday. It isnt making boost. Everything that can be easily checked seems fine. All logs look good except the Turbo speeds which are reading like bad speed sensors, but that still does not explain literally 0 boost pressure. No signs of turbo damage which again is unlikely because they are brand new and I very carefully assembled them myself. Shop says they free spin by finger so no way they are bound up. Obviously no boost leak large enough to cause this either so even if a smoke test found a tiny leak we'd be making some kind of boost with these big boys.

Figures out of like a 8 years of this engines lifespan I have some mystery problem. A second shop has no backed out of the body work as well and I have lined up a third with a rough start at the end of this month. Hoping the turbo problem is sorted out by then lol