View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 08:03 AM   #3374 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
Got a job offer today that I will be taking. I will be reluctantly giving notice to my current employer, as my current boss is the epitome of a narcissist and toxic manager, and I had imagined just walking out once I had another opportunity.

I did have scheduled vacay time that was approved prior for 3 days, but my new job start date is sooner than later. From a professional courtesy standpoint, would the 2-weeks notice be a full 10 working days or would I be able to include the 3 PTO days in that period?
Depends, I had that happen once, had to give one week notice. And all my manager could say, since not 2 weeks, I cannot re-hire you.

Yea, probably kiss the PTO buy, but what is the policy on unused PTO, when you leave the company, is it loss.

Also, are you going back to FL, or is the new job remote or in Atlanta?