View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 10:16 PM   #3051 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Hard to shoot them around here. They are smart. You only hear them at night. In my 21yrs of living her I have only seen one and it was just for a split second behind my barn and he was gone. Too many folks live around now. Hard to shoot due to what is in the far field. With a rifle, you may hit somebody. Just not worth it. Long as they don't attach any of our dogs or horses, I leave them be. Plus, the neighbor has 9 Great Pyrenees. I just make sure they are feed well when protecting my place. They are fun to watch them work at night. Nobody comes in my yard without them checking it out.
When I was still working at the power plant. The plant sat on 400 acres. We had all kinds of wildlife. We would watch the wildlife with the security cameras. Deer, turkey, foxes, coyotes, rabbits, ground hogs, dogs, cats, etc. The one morning. I walked from boiler pump house #2 building to the admin building. Stopped and looked up the road. Seen a flock of turkey crossing the road with 3 deer and a kitten. That blew my mind.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote