View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 08:35 PM   #3048 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Have to be in Pa. And bring the hides to the gun club. I got 2 at the gun club range. First one was with my AR at the 250 yard marker. The second one was with my 338 Lapua at the 600 yard marker. That one emptied the skull of all contents. And made him look like a helicopter.
Hard to shoot them around here. They are smart. You only hear them at night. In my 21yrs of living her I have only seen one and it was just for a split second behind my barn and he was gone. Too many folks live around now. Hard to shoot due to what is in the far field. With a rifle, you may hit somebody. Just not worth it. Long as they don't attach any of our dogs or horses, I leave them be. Plus, the neighbor has 9 Great Pyrenees. I just make sure they are feed well when protecting my place. They are fun to watch them work at night. Nobody comes in my yard without them checking it out.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote