View Single Post
Old 11-01-2023, 10:19 PM   #2235 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
you and I, sounds like we have the same eating habits, definitely trying to eat better. Im the heaviest, I've ever been (185) but I'm an athletic 185, body is still holding up nicely.

the only thing that hurts on my body are my knees, and thats all damage done from the military.
That’s awesome, keep up the good work. Less morning runs and more squats and deadlifts and you’ll pack on more muscle for sure.

Yeah, it’s a requirement that you leave with a minimum of fvcked up knees lol. Mine are wrecked too. During MEPS they were so worried about everyone’s knees, (remember the duck walk test). If only they cared as much when you separate.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote