View Single Post
Old 09-23-2023, 02:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
ed_423
Base Member

Drives: 370z
ed_423 has a reputation beyond reputeed_423 has a reputation beyond reputeed_423 has a reputation beyond reputeed_423 has a reputation beyond reputeed_423 has a reputation beyond reputeed_423 has a reputation beyond reputeed_423 has a reputation beyond reputeed_423 has a reputation beyond reputeed_423 has a reputation beyond reputeed_423 has a reputation beyond reputeed_423 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ed's 09 Nismo photo dump

Originally I was not going to make a build thread since I don't plan on doing too much to the car, or OEM plus at most (the Nismo is near perfect IMO) but I do love photography so I figured I will create one for minor changes as well as a photo dump.

When I first picked up the car, there were some work that had to be done.

In the garage with my DD

Gave it a nice wash

The car had the tesla screen but I told the seller he could keep it and put the double din from the previous previous owner back in because I hate how the tesla screen looks in the Z. I had to figure out all the wiring though and fix the radio problem, as well as reinstall the backup camera since the previous owner cut the wire because he didn't like having a camera

Next up, I touched up all the rock chips with Dr. Color chip, honestly was pretty impressed with it!

Next up, general maintenance. Changed all the fluids and brakes. the brakes were totally unsafe. He installed the wrong size rotors in the front, the pads were barely hanging on!

The tires also needed changing, got some Hankook v12s

Then changed the clutch and CSC to a zspeed HD CSC, with OEM Exedy clutch/flywheel from the later gen Z's. Decided against a light weight flywheel since it's just a street car.

The passenger princess wanted an extra cup holder for her boba, so I made one out of abs plastic

Time for the first shoot!

Decided to tackle paint matching the door handles

Then finally got her a detail

And of course I had to get her a new photoshoot after the fresh detail, night shots this time!

Last edited by ed_423; 09-23-2023 at 07:31 PM.
ed_423 is offline   Reply With Quote