View Single Post
Old 08-06-2023, 10:38 AM   #294 (permalink)
40 to 332
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 370Z BS M6 Sport
40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute

The group buy closed on Friday, with 5 members signing up:

40 to 332
Spartan 1771
cv129
SG4247
nis350

Spartan has kindly agreed to take the bulk shipment from Filip00 and then distribute the individual containers to the other members. A few things to note:

1. Each member will need to send a PM to Spartan listing their full shipping address, including name, street address, city, state and zip code. I'd also include a telephone number where you can be reached if the shipper needs to contact you.
2. If Spartan is willing to re-package the product into smaller containers, we probably need to order only 2-3 of the 1 liter containers from Filip00, and each member will then end up with 400 - 600 mL of the product ... which should be plenty according to Filip00.
3.We will need to discuss payment options. The cost will be $20 for each container, plus the shipping cost from Filip00 to Spartan, plus the shipping cost from Spartan to each member. All costs in U.S. dollars. I'm still waiting to hear back from Filip00 concerning his preferred method of payment.
4. If we don't hear back from Filip00, there is another option. I've identified a retailer in the Netherlands who would be willing to ship a couple of bottles overseas. I'd be willing to work with the retailer and front the cost of the product and shipping from Europe if needed and then simply be reimbursed by the rest of the members using PayPal. The retailer may have some ideas on how best to ship the product to avoid any TSCA "obstacles". Be advised that the retailer offered that the shipping cost could exceed the cost of the product itself ... but the same will apply if Filip00 ships it.
5. Post your questions/comments/suggestions and we can collectively figure out how best to proceed now that the group buy has closed.
40 to 332 is offline   Reply With Quote