View Single Post
Old 07-08-2023, 10:13 PM   #61 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
No....threads are limited to 10,000 posts. Some how the old thread went to over 12,000 posts.
Yes sir, correct. I'm thinking if someone didn't get butthurt and reported again, Trips wouldn't have come by, and the thread could have been still open.

On a side note, I did have a question about the motor oil aisle for Home Depot. While I'm glad to have found the oil I was looking for, an indicator that's got me somewhat spooked is the amount of white dust collected on the bottle. I looked at all the other oil bottles and they all had this dust layer. I checked the code on the bottle and it read something to the effects of "Y22356", which I'm assuming it was manufactured in 2022. Does Home Depot do any quality checks on pulling products from shelves after a certain period of sitting there? Guess I'm just somewhat concerned about possible stale oil.