View Single Post
Old 05-28-2023, 02:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
ZoomZ
Track Member

Drives: 17' 370Z Nismo
ZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
After tons of research the past few months, I'm starting to wonder if the OEM CMC itself is fine and needs replacing only if the CSC is bad? ZSpeed only sells the OEM CMC with their aftermarket package.

I'm jealous of you that you got the CSC replaced out lol. I'm trying to find the find time and another able body to help me or the other option of looking for a reputable shop to do it in my area.
Don't be jealous, just do it. Not hard. Hardest part is getting transmission out, only because it's labor intensive

The RJM pedal can be packaged with the Tilton MC. I think RJM will sell MC seperately or I'm sure you can do an internet search. I have the RJm Pedal kit as well.

Not sure if it works with OEM pedal, so something to ask Ryan (RJM)
https://rjmperformance.com/370z-g37/...ter-cylinders/
ZoomZ is offline   Reply With Quote