View Single Post
Old 05-26-2023, 06:13 PM   #11788 (permalink)
eastwest2300
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '16QX70/'21 Supra3.0
eastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Of course not. But given the participation of the mods on here, you're basically talking to a brick wall lol. I wouldn't worry too much. It'll be fine to talk about whatever you want in this thread until it's not. If someone complains then the line has been crossed because that is typically what will get the mod's attention. I don't like it but that's reality for now.

I also don't think Trips really wants to define any topics as off limits. He understands that most of the people here can interact on an adult level. Talk about whatever. If you're stupid enough, you'll get the lol

that's ON TOPIC thread stuff...

I actually had some problems with the CMC even with the OEM CSC installed. But I don't think they were related to the slave in any way. The most recent failure was due to an improperly adjusted clutch pedal and that was a while ago before the CMAK install. I also used to have a bad habit of stabbing at the clutch pedal and holding it all the way to the floor, which stresses the internal seals. I got the pedal adjusted and corrected my pedal habits; outside of those issues, I haven't had any trouble with the OEM CMC. I've considered getting one of the heavy duty ones, but it's working now and I've messed with it enough.
kin folk, when you coming to south florida to visit duude?