View Single Post
Old 05-26-2023, 12:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dreadnaught
Track Member

Drives: 14 SR 370z 6MT
Dreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond repute

There is a fuse panel at the U.S. model driver footwell. Maybe it's the same location for Aussie models. There are also fuses under the hood next to the left hand air filter housing and I believe at the IPDM. The best way to check if there is an open in a fuse is to test it with a digital multimeter. Put the meter on ohms and put the negative lead on one side and the positive on the other. If it reads OL or out of limits the fuse is bad. A lot of people just do a visual of a fuse and think it's good just because the wire in the little window isn't blown/open.

If you don't have a digital multimeter, use a test light to test the fuse. It sounds like when you're car was vandalized that there was a short to ground and it blew a fuse. Therefore leading to inoperative accessories.

I'm not the greatest at electrical, but, I'd start by checking the fuses.

Last edited by Dreadnaught; 05-26-2023 at 01:04 AM.
Dreadnaught is offline   Reply With Quote