View Single Post
Old 05-20-2023, 03:33 PM   #1558 (permalink)
R1talin
Base Member

Drives: 16 370z Nismo 6MT
R1talin has a reputation beyond reputeR1talin has a reputation beyond reputeR1talin has a reputation beyond reputeR1talin has a reputation beyond reputeR1talin has a reputation beyond reputeR1talin has a reputation beyond reputeR1talin has a reputation beyond reputeR1talin has a reputation beyond reputeR1talin has a reputation beyond reputeR1talin has a reputation beyond reputeR1talin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
Been doing tons of research on shops in Tampa that specialize in Z's/G's. Fever Racing is most likely out of the question, as I've heard/read horror stories about that.

I came across Full Send Motorsports and Performance of Tampa and seeing if anyone had any experience with them. I tried looking at their website and it looks like there is another similar shop but located in GA. I checked out their FB page and it seems like they know what they are doing and mostly positive reviews, but need relevant opinions from those that have work done by them.
If this helps.....I live in Tampa and went out to Btuned (https://www.btunedperformance.com/). He is in Apopka (took an hour to get out there). Brandon and his team do great work IMO. Had them install my solid differential bushings and do my Ecutek tune.
Motordyne ART Pipes/Shockwave Exhaust, Stillen Long Tube CAI, Fortune Auto Coil-Overs, Z1 - Urethane Motor & Transmission Mounts/Subframe Bushing Collars/Solid Diff Bushings & Brace/34 Row Oil Cooler/Sway Bars/End Links, BTUNED Ecutek Tune
R1talin is offline   Reply With Quote